What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A plan for weight loss and improved health
- Suitable for special diets including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, meat-free, dairy-free, egg-free, oil-free, whole foods, real food, refined sugar-free, unprocessed
- Special food or pre-packaged meals have to be bought which makes the diet very expensive and leads to dependencies on being able to get hold of these products
- Each meal incorporates a high proportion of raw food which has been shown to significantly improve your health and increase your weight loss
- Explanations on how to use the diet for longer than 7 days which will maximise your weight loss and eliminate more of your health problems
- Accessible diet plan for everyone with the most basic food equipment even the cheapest of blenders can create the meals on this diet
- They are faddy. They don’t tell you how to eat when you finish the diet so you pile back on any weight you’ve lost and more
- They are more focused on weight loss often at the expense of your health leading to nutritional deficiencies and health problems
- Ingredients are all easy to find in most local shops saving you time and money not having to find unusual or expensive food
- Time saving options for those with little time to cook absolutely everything from scratch but still want to be healthy
- Testers reported a variety of other benefits such as reduced hunger, less bloating and reduced insulin intake
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 7 Day Diet Plan scores 72.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.greenthickies.com/green-smoothie-7-day-detox-diet-plan-lose-weight-feel-better/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: greenthickies.com you’ll also be taken through to greenthickies.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)